hee hee. Nick did you read. I'not arguing with you! 

But what does unnatural mean anyway.  I mean driving your suv is definetly
unnatural! 

So, there- if theres no middle ground on anything as I think this list
sometimes thinks, then driving your jeep is unnatural just like your
unnatural sex act!   HA!  

DRE

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick McClure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 1:27 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: This is compassionate conservatism?


Again, the only reason I claim that it is unnatural is because the body
was not designed to do it.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andre Turrettini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 3:13 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: This is compassionate conservatism?
> 
> I'll interject some interesting facts about the "unnatural" sexual act
(by
> the religious definition).
> 
> Lots of people say that its unnatural because only humans do it.
WRONG!
> 
> Dolphins have been know to have homosexual sex.  Additionally, male
> dolphins
> have been known to corner female dolphins in coves and have gang
rapes.
> ya,
> the dolphins are taking turns raping the female whose excape is
blocked by
> the males waiting their turns.
> 
> Aditionally, many apes have homosexual sex as well.
> 
> So, there, lets argue about that for a while!
> 
> DRE
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to