//Snip

Kevin, 

but it is a problem for all of us.Look at what is happening in 
Uganda, Tanzania, South Africa. Entire segments of the population are 
dying of AIDS. MOreover this is the educated elite that is dying off. 
  This means an even more increased risk of terrorism for us - 
unstable countries provide very ripe breeding grounds for terrorists 
for instance. 

larry 

//Snip

Larry,

I agree with you.  It's a worldwide epidemic, and education is the way to combat it.  
Not arguing here with that.  What I disagree with is the gay lobby trying to insert 
themselves more into mainstream society with lies and propaganda that the numbers just 
don't support.  Essentially scaring people.

Yes, worldwide, AIDS is a bigger problem for women.  The numbers I quoted were for 
North America, where it is obvious that gay men are biggest group of infected 
individuals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to