Smilies. Use smilies. They help when telling a joke. ;p

> gee I thought i was joking too. Sorry if I wrote it in such a way to
> be misinterpreted.
>
> larry
>
> >Larry, it was a joke... I need lots of jokes right now, I'm working
> >straight through a career change and my stress levels are pegged.  Humor
> >is a wonderful cure for that.
> >
> >Hatton
> >
> >Larry C. Lyons wrote:
> >
> >>Ah, so that one did go through. The post not what you think prevert.
> >>
> >>larry
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>So he pulled out early? (*ducks*)
> >>>
> >>>Hatton
> >>>
> >>>Larry C. Lyons wrote:
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>According to NPR, Jerry Thacker has just announced his withdrawal and
> >>>>will not serve on the AIDS commission.
> >>>>
> >>>>larry
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>>AIDS Panel Choice Wrote of a 'Gay Plague'
> >>>>>Views of White House Commission Nominee Draw Criticism
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >
> >
> >
> 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to