Straight text, or so I thought.

larry

>Are you posting using straight text or as HTML formatted mail? If the latter,
>its possible that the original message is in both the text and the 
>HTML section
>(as is proper) while the response is in the HTML section only (which 
>is not). As
>the list system removes the HTML section, if your content is only in 
>there, you
>see the problem.
>
>>  I know its really strange, when I look in the out box the entire note
>>  is still there. No idea  why.
>>
>>  Any ideas? This happened yesterday too.
>>
>>  larry
>>
>>  >I think the censor removed the word "gay" from that.
>>  >
>>  >Also, there have been a few "empty" posts from you where the content of
>>  >your reply (if any) was missing.
>>  >
>>  >Hatton
>>  >
>>  >Larry C. Lyons wrote:
>>  >
>>  >>>So now, it is fair to say, in Canada, that AIDS is mostly a desease,
>>  >>>almost 80%, of male homosexuals.  Plain and simple.  I am looking
>>  >>>for numbers like these for the US as we speak.
>>  >>>
>>  >>>
>>  >>
>>  >>"AIDS is mostly a disease"?  MY GOODNESS WHAT ROCK HAVE YOU BEEN
>>  >>SLEEPING UNDER FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS? (pardon the shouting but that
>>  >>statement of your is thoroughly stunning). Its entirely a disease.
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  >>>Facts are stubborn things aren't they.
>>  >>>
>>  >>>
>>  >>>
>>  >>>
>>  >>
>>  >
>>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to