That does not mean I was in a relationship and having sex outside that
relationship..
Nor does it mean that I slept with either of these two women. 

We were talking about promiscuity...and I have never said I was
promiscuous or had multiple partners etc. etc.

Right now I am in a relationship...and have regular sex with my one
partner.
The fact that I stated that my girlfriend was bisexual STILL doesn't
mean that I engage in promiscuous sex..

It just isn't the same thing that we were talking about at all.
*humph*

-Gel
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 


Also lets not forget the times Gel was panting after two women at the 
same time.

Hey Gel, you have a record here.

larry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to