expenditure taking a shower than vigorous sex??
Activities Number of minutes Calories burned
Sex (moderate) 30 46
Sex (vigorous) 30 53
Showering 30 143
Sitting (watching TV) 30 35
Walking, strolling (less than 2mph) 30 71
Walking, strolling (less than 2mph) 30 125
Writing 30 35
======================================
Stop spam on your domain, use our gateway!
For hosting solutions http://www.clickdoug.com
Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and all databases.
Suggested corporate Anti-virus policy: http://www.dshield.org/antivirus.pdf
======================================
If you are not satisfied with my service, my job isn't done!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Arnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:29 PM
Subject: RE: I have a diet question
| > Apparently not as many as you'd think. Even during vigorous sex.
| >
| > Here's a calculator.
| > http://www.msnbc.com/modules/quizzes/caloriecalc.asp
| >
| > Playing guitar 60min 214cal
| > Sex (vigorous) 60min 107cal
|
| I know what I'd rather do
|
| 2 hours of vigorous sex or 1 hour of playing guitar... Hmmm <g>
|
|
|
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
