and they say the british are repressed ;)
-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 November 2003 20:06
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: I have a diet question
Apparently not as many as you'd think. Even during vigorous sex.
Here's a calculator.
http://www.msnbc.com/modules/quizzes/caloriecalc.asp
<http://www.msnbc.com/modules/quizzes/caloriecalc.asp>
Playing guitar 60min 214cal
Sex (vigorous) 60min 107cal
-Kevin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Erika L Walker-Arnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 1:46 PM
Subject: RE: I have a diet question
> You can burn a good amount of calories having sex ...
>
> 0_0
>
> Well you can!
>
> <blink>
>
> /me runs ....
>
> Cheers,
> Erika
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cfhelp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:14 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: I have a diet question
>
>
> Well kind of...
>
> How many calories do you think one bass play burns playing the following
> Rush songs?
>
>
>
_____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
