Strudel & Muffins?

--benD

Dan Phillips (CFXHosting.com) wrote:

> Sounds like someone is into S&M
>
> *runs into data center, lock himself in server cage and ducks*
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:57 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: I have a diet question
>
> LOLOLOL!!!!!
>
>
> He better be, I'm gonna beat through that cast iron pan-proof helmet and
> dent his noggin! :D
>
>
> LOL
>
> Cheers,
> Erika
>
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Heald, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:30 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: I have a diet question
>
> omg you on pain killers or something :)
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ben Braver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:02 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re:I have a diet question
>
> methinks Eri*K*a likes being beaten senseless by Phil's big stick /me
> puts on cast iron muffin pan-proof helmet <hehe>
>
>  >being beaten senseless with a big stick by phil might loss a few also
> :-)
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to