-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Doom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 November 2003 17:08
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: I have a diet question
Something tells me that if you make many jokes like this in person,
fleeing would burn a lot of calories....
--BenD
Ben Braver wrote:
> Eri*K*a,
>
> Was going to say if you stay in the shower you'll always be wet
> but then realized you probably are anyway !!
> /me runs fast
>
> -Benny
>
> >hmmm.
> >sex in the shower.
> >makes cleaning up easier! :D
> >
> >/me runs.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >Erika
> >
> >
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: cfhelp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 4:49 PM
> >To: CF-Community
> >Subject: RE: I have a diet question
> >
> >
> >I sex in the shower is cool
> >
> >Rick
> >
> >
>
_____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
