I think it's like Jedi master.

Recruiter = Jedi
Master Recruiter = Jedi Master

No? Sure sounds good.. :-)

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer

www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com>

The Coca-Cola name in China was first read as "Kekoukela", meaning "Bite the
wax tadpole" or "female horse stuffed with wax", depending on the dialect.
Coke then researched 40,000 characters to find a phonetic equivalent "kokou
kole", translating into "happiness in the mouth."


-----Original Message-----
From: Lee McElroy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 10:29 AM
To: CF-Jobs
Subject: Re: seemingly off topic - I don't think so


Whats a "Master Recruiter"?

Jeremiah Anderson wrote:

> As a recruiter, I think the repartee is rather useful. The threads help
> us understand what a programmer wants and doesn't want. Also, it gives
> the opinions of the people that keep us in business.
>
> --
>
> Jeremiah Anderson, Master Recruiter
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.nyc-search.com
>
> ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to