Thank you very much.  CreateODBCDate worked perfectly.  Still a little unclear 
about the time issue though.  If I am outputting a row, how do I add the 
#DateFormat# into the output.  If #DateUploaded# is the field, how do I use 
#DateFormat# to formatting that field?  Don't know if this makes sense.

> I have the following code:
> 
> <cfset today = now()>
> <cfset today = CreateDateTime(year(today), month(today), day(today),
> "23", "59", "59")>
> <cfset yesterday = DateAdd("d", -30, today)>
> <cfset yesterday = CreateDate(year(yesterday), month(yesterday), 
> day(yesterday))>
> 
> <cfquery name="get" datasource="CIC06">
    
> SELECT *
    
> FROM Files_2
    
> WHERE DateUploaded BETWEEN #Today# AND #Yesterday#
>       Order By DateUploaded DESC
> </cfquery>
> <cfoutput query="get">
> #DateUploaded#<br>
> </cfoutput>
> 
> Which works fine, except:  I can get rid of the time formatting (see 
> below).  Any suggestions to make this work?
> 
> 2007-01-24 00:00:00.0
> 2007-01-19 00:00:00.
0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7 
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs 
http:http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;56760587;14748456;a?http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=LVNU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Newbie/message.cfm/messageid:2470
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Newbie/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.15

Reply via email to