Thank you very much.  It works perfectly.  ColdFusion developers have got to be 
some of the brightest and most helpful anywhere.

Again, thank you.
>Should be something like
>
><cfoutput>#DateFormat(DateUploaded,'MM/DD/YYYY')#</cfoutput>
>
>(You can change the 'MM/DD/YYYY' mask to mimic the format you're looking to
>output, see the docs, or someone else posted a few examples of different
>ways)
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: John Eubanks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:13 AM
>> To: CF-Newbie
>> Subject: Re: Access Date Time
>> 
>> Thank you very much.  CreateODBCDate worked perfectly.  Still a little
>unclear
>> about the time issue though.  If I am outputting a row, how do I add the
>> #DateFormat# into the output.  If #DateUploaded# is the field, how do I
>use
>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7 
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs 
http:http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;56760587;14748456;a?http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=LVNU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Newbie/message.cfm/messageid:2472
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Newbie/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.15

Reply via email to