I can't tell you about CommerceTrends, but I used Webtrends for awhile and
was not terribly impressed.  The biggest problem was that a combination of
Webtrends, IIS, and CF reliably crashed CF once every couple days (or more
often).  Since uninstalling Webtrends, my CF stability has increased
dramatically.  Other people on this list have reported similar
problems.  So you might want to chat with the Webtrends folks about this
issue and make sure that it has been resolved before you spend 25K.

Judah