On Monday, September 2, 2002, at 03:29 , Jeffry Houser wrote:
>   The book is Object Oriented Programming by Timothy Budd.  It is an older
> one (1991 if memory serves me).

He releases an update every few years. The latest edition is October 2001.
  It would be interesting to see how much it changes with each edition. He
also wrote "An APL Compiler" - a subject near to my heart! (Although it
was Rodney Zaks' 1978 classic that was the basis of my final year
university project! :)

I can't really speak to Budd's books but OO has moved on a lot since '91..
.

>   Yes, perfect.  Thanks!
>   I am quite enjoying this conversation.

Excellent!