> I've got a client who has around 150 domains registered
> through
> Verisign/NetSol.  I'm looking for advice on other
> registrars.  I found
> namebargain.com (a sister company of Register.com) which
> advertises $8.88
> transfers, but they don't have phone support.  Saving him
> almost $4k/yr.
> would be pretty nice.  Any advice?

I dunno about advice, but you might take a glance at
http://www.mydotmanager.com ... I've been doing some outside consulting work
with these folks recently ... my couple of domains ( outside of the .to
domain for which there is only one registrar ) are registered through
namezero although I found once I had registered that they seem to be a
pretty face for some other company that has craptastical tools, and the
interface/relationship between them is confusing. :P Or at least that was my
impression in spite of the fact that I've been told NameZero.com is the #1
leading registrar.

Isaac
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046