From: Brad Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 3:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Registrars

I've got a client who has around 150 domains registered through
Verisign/NetSol.  I'm looking for advice on other registrars.  I found
namebargain.com (a sister company of Register.com) which advertises
$8.88 transfers, but they don't have phone support.  Saving him almost
$4k/yr. would be pretty nice.  Any advice?

-Brad