In Studio, when you're working, you can hit F9 to hide the panels on your
left, giving you more real estate for your overall work area. This is nice
if you follow it with a F12 to view your work as you go, and I have
developed a habit of hitting F9 followed by F12 rapidly to view a page at
almost maximum size.

Now, I've set up my Dreamweaver MX to Homesite Style and am trying to figure
out how to duplicate the same feature. I want to be able to hit a keystroke
and hide that narrow left panel. I realize I can customize Dreamweaver's
keyboard shortcuts, but I'm even having trouble finding what that "panel
hiding move" is called to even assign a shortcut to it.

Any help? Any idea what I'm even talking about? Note that in CF when you hit
that F9 you still have access to your "insert" menu at the top, and when you
hide the panels in Dreamweaver by clicking with the mouse it works the same
way, you hide that left panel, while still retaining you "insert" menu. When
you simply hit F4 to hide panels, which I'm aware of, you hide ALL the
panels, which is different than just closing that left side shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com

Reply via email to