There is another Access db with only about 75 records and four fields in
each record.  Using the same CFIndex tag (different collection), it
continues to work properly.  Two days ago, I tried the db in question
using using record sizes of 25, 100, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000. All were
indexed by the tag properly until I indexed the 5000 record size.  

I thought at that point it was record corruption, but I've had the
access db "recovered" and rebuilt by two different companies (two
different copies), with no change in the outcome.

Thanks,
Mark


-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwatts@;figleaf.com] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 3:25 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: CFIndex for Verity quit working - Needs Attention by
Macromedia!


> Continues to be vexing. Deleted and recreated the
> collection several times. Checked and repaired db 
> for corruption. Changed the name of collection and 
> reran. Upsized the data to SQL 2000, created a 
> collection and did a CFIndex. All without effect.
> 
> Now I've got MM and the ISP talking. Going on 5 days
> now without the Verity service or a solution in sight.

It's hanging on the CFINDEX tag? What happens if you attempt to index
static files? Or if you index a different database query?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com

Reply via email to