From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 1:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CDATA dup insert error Again

Christian,

Thanks for posting a response.  I'm sure it would be a lot easier to not
comment and hopefully let it all blow over unnoticed.  There are many of us
on the list that do appreciate the fact that you (and other MM staff) pay
attention to this list.

With that in mind, please add my "vote" to your count. ;-)

It was just the other day a client of mine discovered over 2.8 million
records in each table (CDATA/CGLOBAL).  They simply assumed that they were
being deleted.  We truncated the tables and that cleared up a few of the
problems they were having (as well as some disk space) ;-)

-Novak