I think you're forgetting that you can spoof an ip address.  If people
really wanted to take content and be sneaky about it, they can take it and
you have no clue who they are.  How many actually go through this trouble
tho?  No clue.

~Todd

At 09:21 AM 1/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't think it would be that difficult really.
>The weblog is going to have your ip address as well
>as the browser information for CFServer and the
>date/time as well as the accessed resource (page info).
>Then they just need to do a screenprint of your site
>if you're using it publicly.  If you're using it internally
>I don't think it would be as easy to prove but they can
>still prove you're taking their content without their
>permission based on the log files.
>
>~Jason

Todd Rafferty ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - http://www.web-rat.com/
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/
http://www.devmx.com/