Hi,

I just did a quick test and notice the anchor parameter isn't available to
CF at all, which suggests to me that it is clientside.

How about using a document.location call with javascript instead of
cflocation? This should let you use location.hash (sorry my javascript is
terrible).

HTH,
Dave

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481