If you just want to track clicks on a page with many inline anchors you
can use the technique I've detailed here (it does require JavaScript be
enabled):

http://ww.depressedpress.com/DepressedPress/Content/ColdFusion/Essays/GI
FAsPipe/Index.cfm

Otherwise you may need to repeat your client-side anchor in the URL
scope if it's not coming through.  Something like
"page?Anchor=Section#Section

Jim Davis
President, http://www.depressedpress.com
Webmaster, http://www.firstnight.org