it may be a problem with the cert.  ive had that problem with certain
certs...i think the one
that I had issues was a rather new cert company, and they hadnt gone
through all the loops and hoops to become accepted as a trusted cert
provider...maybe instantssl or something like that? not sure of the
exact name....

tony weeg
uncertified advanced cold fusion developer
tony at navtrak dot net
www.navtrak.net
office 410.548.2337
fax 410.860.2337


-----Original Message-----
From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 9:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SSL with CFHTTP on MX


Are there any known issues using SSL with CFHTTP on CFMX?  If I try to
call a URL starting with https, I get a connection failure.  If I then
copy that address to a browser window, I get the expected return with no
problems. I'm using Win2k.

Anyone have any experience with this?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to