I can't verify how accurate this is considering it was discovered more
from trial and error...but many of our CF customers had issues with
CFHTTP and SSL until they upgraded to 1.4.x

Could be that the newer jvm supports more cert types...not sure.

Stace

-----Original Message-----
From: jon hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 12:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SSL with CFHTTP on MX

Could be this...
http://mxc.blogspot.com/2002_12_15_mxc_archive.html

I could swear at one time I read that cfhttp required a 1.4 JRE for
SSL, but I haven't seen that piece of info in a while...so take that
with a grain of salt. MM may have done the legwork to get JSSE working
on 1.3 as well.

-- 
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tuesday, July 1, 2003, 11:50:31 AM, you wrote:
M> Are there any known issues using SSL with CFHTTP on CFMX?  If I try
to call
M> a URL starting with https, I get a connection failure.  If I then
copy that
M> address to a browser window, I get the expected return with no
problems.
M> I'm using Win2k.

M> Anyone have any experience with this?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to