I configured MX for the 1.4 JRE, and it worked with no problems.  Just an
update for anyone else who needs to make this work at some point in the
future :-)

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: jon hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 12:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SSL with CFHTTP on MX


Could be this...
http://mxc.blogspot.com/2002_12_15_mxc_archive.html

I could swear at one time I read that cfhttp required a 1.4 JRE for
SSL, but I haven't seen that piece of info in a while...so take that
with a grain of salt. MM may have done the legwork to get JSSE working
on 1.3 as well.

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tuesday, July 1, 2003, 11:50:31 AM, you wrote:
M> Are there any known issues using SSL with CFHTTP on CFMX?  If I try to
call
M> a URL starting with https, I get a connection failure.  If I then copy
that
M> address to a browser window, I get the expected return with no problems.
M> I'm using Win2k.

M> Anyone have any experience with this?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to