I've gone through all the features in the Macromedia Site and I'm still
confused.

I went to the Dreamweaver MX Vision session at last year's DevCon and one of
the things that impressed me was the speaker's admission that they knew they
hadn't created a DWMX that was able to be everything for the CF Coder.  He
promised that the next version (2004) was going to be the one that "got it
right for CF coders".  I also went to Ben's Bird of a Feather on the same
subject and there was a lot of good stuff that came out of that forum as
well.

However, the stuff I am seeing on the Web site, CSS Support, built in
graphics editor, still seems to mostly be aimed at the designer and not the
programmer.

Could someone who was on the beta (assuming your NDA is expired) or from
MACR give us a listing of updates that will benefit CF Coders?

Can we now:
        Assign Snippets to keystrokes?
        SQL builder ala Homesite +?
        Anything else?

I'm really curious. I still haven't really switched to DWMX since I can code
faster in Homesite+.  I've written extensions for DWMX so I don't consider
myself a neophyte or someone who hasn't tried.  I really want to like it.  I
really want to know what are the new features for coders, not designers.

Sandy