You can easily use the native Java resource bundle handling classes if you
know a little java.  If you don't, Benoit Hediard wrote a couple UDFs to do
similar things (probably based on the java classes).  I'm not sure exactly
how to get them, but they are somewhere at www.benorama.com.  If you
download his blogMX sample app, they will probably be included.

HTH,
barneyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351