  From: Dwayne Cole
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 12:38 PM
  Subject: HTML <a title""> help

  Currently I'm using the "title" attribute to show a message that suggest what's behind a link. Some times the message contains as many as 100 words.  The problem i'm having is that the text is only visible for about 5 seconds.  I need for it to remain visible until the mouse roles away. Any suggestions?

  Dwayne Cole, MS in MIS, MBA
  Florida A&M University
  Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
  850-591-0212