From: Dwayne Cole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: HTML <a title""> help

Currently I'm using the "title" attribute to show a message that suggest
what's behind a link. Some times the message contains as many as 100
words.  The problem i'm having is that the text is only visible for
about 5 seconds.  I need for it to remain visible until the mouse roles
away. Any suggestions?

Dwayne Cole, MS in MIS, MBA
Florida A&M University
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer