I have a rather long script that I've been editing with HomeSite.  When
I try to run it, I keep getting this error:

  Context validation error for tag cfif.
The end tag </cfif> requires a matching start tag.

I've gone over this code with a fine-toothed comb several times and even
rewritten big parts of it, even introduced extra CFIF tags (along the
lines of <CFIF 1 IS 1>) and I have not been able to get rid of this
error.  HomeSite also has a feature which allows you to examine all tags
and find matching close or start tags, and I found no unmatched </CFIF>
tags.

I conclude that it's not REALLY a CFIF error, but something more
insidious and subtle, the true intention of which is to piss me off. ;-)

Anyone have any ideas where else I could be looking?

--
Richard S. Crawford
Programmer III,