From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Good (inexpensive) domain registration

> GoDADDY charges extra for DNS service - (hidden charge)

Though that charge also gets you a whole buncha mail forwarding services and
a few other goodies.

I'd also point out that most free services eventually *have* to charge or
they run out of resources.  You get what you pay for, and your milage may
vary.  :)

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc