From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 5:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Good (inexpensive) domain registration

I don't think that's the case.  They're just an eNom reseller, if I'm not
mistaken.  However, I also highly recommend RegisterFly.  I really like
the included DNS that eNom offers, which is very fast and looks to be
well-distributed.  They also include domain parking and redirection, as
well as email forwarding.  RegistryFly's domain & dns management interface
are top notch.

I believe RegisterFly charges $9.99/year, while eNom itself charges
$29.95/year at the retail level.  Which is a good thing if you're an eNom
reseller, as they don't attempt to compete on price against their own
resellers.  If you're looking for really inexpensive, www.ev1servers.net
(the former RackShack) is charging just $6.49 these days.  There could
even be some registrars or resellers out there selling at a loss (anything
under $6) just to get your attention.