Mark Leder wrote:
>However the price as advertised by MM simply is way out of reach
>for most smaller shops (like me).  Its obviously being targeted at the
>enterprise level.

Yes, so much for MM leveraging their mass of developers, and I guess we
can forget about seeing a market stampede to their technology.  They've
opted for a niche market, at least for the present.  Makes you wonder
what MS would do if they were in their place, but not for long.

The really sad thing is I have clients that own CF and love it now.  I
was hoping to use Flex as the entrée into revamping their older
in-office systems so that both web and desktop ran off the same system.
I can forget that idea, at least for now.