On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 11:21, Barney Boisvert wrote:
> > Why does it cost so much?
>
> Their sales dept accidentally typed an extra zero back a few months ago, and
> no one caught it until last week, but by then it was way to late to remake
> everything with the right price.

Hehehe, but I mean really. Flash is a time tested technology, but writing
a whole site in flash is not. I guess they have some really big dogs lined up
because it seems like bringing up technology through grass roots has been the way
macr has become who they are. It would only make logical sense to price
this in range of the lamers like us who would proliferate the market ...
but what do I know I am a bad business man :( ...

--
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>