Tom

What do you mean?

AFAIK, the only way to get the taglibs is to install another server
instance on the same j2ee server and then (somehow) access them thru
the J2ee server facilities.

Am I wrong?  Can you purchase only the taglibs and instal them on a
CFMX server instance?

That would be great (at the very least it would reduce the system
installation and maintenance overhead & associated on-going expenses)

Dick