[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>The query I sent works...but I need additional info from a CDStatus
>table, but like I said it has multiple records per CDApplcationID from
>these multiple records I need the record that has the MAX ReviewType for
>each CDApplicationID...make sense???

What if you added Max(CDStatus.ReviewType) and whatever other fields you
need from CDStatus to your select statement ...

SELECT CDApplication.ProjectName, CDApplication.Applicant,
CDApplication.Location AS Property,
CDApplication.ProjectNumber, LookupCDStatus.Desc,
CDStatus.OtherNeededData, Max(CDStatus.ReviewType)

... then list all of those same fields (except ReviewType) in a GROUP BY
line?

Carolyn