From: Dave Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 11:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Question about Licensing my CF Web Application

Kenneth,

1 - There is nothing up front - this is a risk on my part as well,
however, I developed the application for my own use within my own
company, and so I never expected to have an opportunity to license it
and sell subscriptions to it.  I don't have the time, nor the desire, to
do all the marketing, let alone end user support, so I'm pretty okay
without getting anything up front as long as I'm getting a fair deal on
the percentage.

2 - no hourly pay - I'm agreeing to keep the software up to date as part
of the agreement, however, it would be for a specific period of time,
not indefinitely.

3 - 30% on All Revenue of the company, period.  so that would include
any customization charges they pass on to their customer (or an increase
in monthly subscription rate for that customization for example).

Thanks for your input.

Dave