Thank you!  Rather than e-mail a thank you every time for all the
wonderful feedback I got from you folks on my post yesterday, I wanted
to just thank you all.  I received some very good advice from many of
you.  I am still open to your feedback and any other ideas you may have
regarding my situation below.

Thanks again!

Dave Phillips