From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 10:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFC Practices

In a CFC it is possible to call another function of the same CFC
without specifying the component attribute (like so):
<CFInvoke Method="Set_Order">
Has anyone tried this and is there any savings or penalty for doing it
this way? I haven't seen anything, but there are others here with more
component experience than I have.

Yes, I've been posting rhetorical questions like this to both feed the
Best of Talk and get people thinking on what they do and how.