I see ColdFusion is powerfull since we are using and seeing the power. Maybe
it needs an IDE that improves code/architecture quality and productivity.

However it is really expensive for small and medium projects. Our company
need to use other technologies for small/medium projects, so we have
experience of other technologies. And we can continue to use the others for
large projects...

I mean there are strategical mistakes with CF prices currently which will
probably cause to die of CF in the future. Macromedia should review the
market and prices again and again...
Murat.