"TIm Uzzanti : Someone mentioned ediet.com which has a traffic ranking
of around 280,000 and in comparison CrystalTech is around 23,000.
Microsoft.com which is in the top 10 is using ASP.NET and Dell.COM
which is in the top 100 is also using ASP.NET.."

Forta has already blogged this, but i think it's a useful repost.
Speaking of top internet websites, the hottest social networking site
out there, Myspace.com is growing like crazy, 4,5 million memebers
declared in the last  filing (it's an intermix media property, mix).
>From a Bambi Francisco article on CBS Marketwatch on december 9
(MySpace value unlocked) : "After all, MySpace has twice as many
unique visitors than Friendster had when the social network site was
valued... Mark Pincus, who started Tribe Network, a Web site that's
positioning itself as a classifieds and local information guide, said
MySpace could be worth about $50 million. That's assuming the 3
million unique visitors go to the site 100 times, on average. That
would be 300 million page views. " Well, 300 million page views, not
so bad, someone can inform Tim Uzzanti that there're  actually busy
websites built in CF :-)