There are parts of this thread which are not really useful and it's gotten
past the useful point. I've asked before for it to be moved over to the
CF-OT or Macromedia-Talk lists. I'd rather not do it myself if I don't have
to as it's better for the community to police itself.
On the other hand, I've been wanting to redo the list code for auto-thread
moving and such. I just need a good reason. :)