What are the errors you get.

 - Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 12:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Access 2000 and SQL Server Issues???

How do you use Access 2000 to access SQL Server 7???

And are there any known ways to use Access 2000 dbs with CF Server 4.0??? I
get errors every time I try to use a database I create in Access 2000, I can
convert databases to 2000 and export tables to other databases with 2000,
but if I make the database from scratch in 2000 it doesn't work. Any help
appreciated.

Joshua Miller
Web Site Development
Eagle Technologies Group
Business Solutions for the Next Generation
www.eagletgi.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]