My sentiments exactly :)

But... "easier than it already is"

Anyway, you have your way and everyone else has theirs. If the way you are
using is making it more difficult for you than it needs to be and can be
simplified, then by all means simplify it.

And I will most definitely have to disagree that adding a unique identifier
to allow the table to stand on its own without the relations is hardly more
complicated.

> this is by far the easiest way to link tables.

No... It’s the only way to "link" tables that's why we do it.

But he didn’t ask for data from multiple tables or how to link them, he
asked for data from one table... the one without unique identifiers.

It seems that you are becoming a little uptight about this (of course I
could be wrong, it's hard to read tone) but please don’t take any of this as
an attack on your methods or a defense of my own. I've read a lot of your
posts and solutions and have nothing but respect for you... I just
respectfully disagree here. Nothing more.

If your not getting uptight... I'll drop it here anyway because... well...
pro-longed exposure to me tends to make people that way :)