House of Fusion is running off of iMS to send the mail and custom code to parse 
and store it. iMS allows us to send out anywhere between 100,000 and 1,000,000 
messages a day counting on posting load. I highly recommend it. 
As for the custom parsing and storage code, it's not really as uniform as I'd 
like it to be but I'd be willing to license it out. Having someone who wants to 
license it will give me a reason to make it all nice and clean. :)

>anyone know a ColdFusion equivalent to Mailman?
>
>anyone know what House of Fusion run for these lists, and if it's available
>to purchase?
>
>thanks in advance
>
>--
>mac jordan
>home: www.kestrel.org
>work: www.webhorus.net
>them: www.jordan-cats.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking 
application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a 
client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:226418
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to