Didn't see anyone directly answer this...

Yes, the "straight cfm" would probably be faster, assuming you were
cfincluding dependencies at the page level vs a framework doing it at the
controller, and they have the same "model" layer, if any, like a single
basic cfc.

Would it be noticeable? Depends on a couple things, but I would say
somewhere between "no" and "just barely." YMMV, and with frameworks you have
to enable production mode, turn on page caching in your admin, etc. to see
the real performance levels.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/