On 7/27/06, Adrian Moreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Years ago, Babelfish had a webservice where you could send in text and get it 
> back translated. Sometime in 2004 it was shut down.
>
> Is there anything like that around now? Preferably free? I used the Babelfish 
> one to setup an i18n Proof of Concept sometime in 2002/2003 and I'd like to 
> setup another one for my current employer.
>
> Any links would be appreciated.
>

Babelfish is still around...
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
there is also...
http://www.freetranslation.com/

Those are the only two that I know of that have a free website
translation service (ie, put a link on your site, and it will allow
visitors to view that page pseudo-translated).

-- 
Jim Wright
Wright Business Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
919-417-2257

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:247900
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to