I think he said the webservice was shut down. IMO, it was never all that great of a "translation" service anyways. There always seemed to be a lot that was lost in translation, to borrow a movie title.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Ummm... > > http://babelfish.altavista.com/ > > It was shut down? > > Original Message: > ----------------- > From: Adrian Moreno [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:39:36 -0400 > To: [email protected] > Subject: Translation webservice? > > > Years ago, Babelfish had a webservice where you could send in text and get > it back translated. Sometime in 2004 it was shut down. > > Is there anything like that around now? Preferably free? I used the > Babelfish one to setup an i18n Proof of Concept sometime in 2002/2003 and > I'd like to setup another one for my current employer. > > Any links would be appreciated. > > Thanks, > > Adrian J. Moreno > > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting, up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four times a year. http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:247901 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

