> I would love to test out "my" pure java embedded db in CF
> solution against any SP from Oracle or any of the other DBs.
>
> Just give me a dataset and I will knock one right out of the park.
>
> Write to me offline and I will set you up (for free) and you
> can test it out yourself.
>
> No more DBA's and pia SP in the way anymore.

Embedded databases are wildly inappropriate for web applications. How do you
keep them secure? How do you maintain their integrity? You can't. Sure,
individual queries may well run faster, but if all we cared about was speed,
we wouldn't use RDBMSs.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/