I'm having a small query brain-fart that I can't seem to overcome. It's
not that difficult, but I keep screwin' it up.

Given three tables with relationships such as these:

*Incidents
incID

*People
personName
incID

*ToolsUsed
toolID
incID

The tools used will either have some id in it or it will have -5 if no
tool was used. For those of you who are undoubtedly about to ask, this
data is generated on a national standard, so I can't eliminate the -5;
it's far out of my control. What I'm trying to do, in a single query, is
to get the percentage of time that no tool was used by each responder.
So in the example below, I'd like to have results for John and Sue
(together in a single query) showing the percentage of time each didn't
use a tool.

*Incidents
(say the table has incID values of 1 through 9)

People
John - 1
John - 2
John - 3